Dear feet!!. Undoubtedly, one question rise in our mind, yeah!! Why and what is that important to take care of our feet. In this blog, I share about the importance and how to care for feet.
Why need to care for feet?
Our feet contain 26 bones and joint its supports your total body weight and allow you to walk, jump, dance, stand, etc. The feet contribute to the alignment of our skeletal system so, kept strong, healthy, and comfortable.
What are the foot problems faced in our daily life?
In micro-survey says that 90% of people born with proper feet only in the adult stage feet deformation happens. Because of improper care about the feet, it causes fungus infections, blisters, bunions, corn and calluses, foot cramps, foot strain, ingrown toenail, etc,.
Care your feet
Here are a few tips that keep your feet healthy and minimize the foot-related problems.
- Wear premium cotton socks that absorb moisture and use a pair of socks per day.
- Discourage fungal growth, the shoe gets wet to keep your pairs in dry condition and clean it well.
- Avoid ingrown toenails, your nail should not be higher than the toes so, clip your nails properly.
- Using quality shoes that should be more comfortable with flexibility and size is a perfect fit for your feet. Otherwise, deform your feet.
- Select a cushioned sole and breathable materials for walking with comfort and high durability.
- Say no to high heels and tight shoes. It causes foot pain problems.
In addition to that, wash your feet and change socks per day then keep your feet clean and dry. Maintain your shoe clean and tidy.
“ Keep your feet happy in every walks of life ”
Thanks to readers and stay tuned for more exciting topics.
Enjoy your shopping at gtrendz.online, the footwear exclusive.